[citation needed] This, along with improved suspension made the CB900F "arguably the best Honda had built for the street," and capable of challenging European motorcycles in performance and roadholding. The Honda CB900F (also called the 919 in the US and Hornet in Europe) is a "standard" or "naked" style motorcycle based on a sport bike engine but with a more upright seating position and revised engine and gearing, providing performance and comfort between a typical sport bike and a cruiser. apart from that the under stressed 919 engine is known to easily (if looked after) rack up moon mileage. Honda CB919 Hornet 900 2002-2007 RD Moto Engine Cover Crash Slider Protector New (Fits: Honda CB900F) $49.71. During this time, the Japanese economy was recovering from World War II. At 140 km/h (90 mph) there was some vibration, but the relaxed riding position was comfortable at most speeds, but at the 210 km/h (130 mph) maximum speed wind pressure could cause rider discomfort. "[18] Rod Ker, however, writes that it had "two bad habits," that "it dropped out of gear, and — sometimes as a direct result — broke con-rods. With the best range of second hand Honda CB900F Hornet bikes across the UK, find the right bike for you. It has a tested dry weight (minus fuel only) of 206 kg (455 lb) and a tested wet weight of 220 kg (485 lb). Honda Hornet CB 600F A2. This is my 2nd hornet 900 and you will find certain areas will start to rust rapidly if left out, ridden in all weathers and not taken care of. Honda cb 900 f7 hornet sc48 brake disc pads front. 1982 HONDA CB900 CB900F 900F SUPER SPORT CB 900 *2038 TAILLIGHT . Excellent reliable all rounder that can keep up with sports bikes (to a degree) and yet comfortable for longer trips. Production: 2001-2007 . SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock PRO Tank Ring Honda … The Honda CB900F is a Honda motorcycle made in two iterations which appeared some twenty years apart. ... HONDA 81 82 CB900F CB 900 F SUPERSPORT RIGHT SIDE COVER OEM RED 83600-438 (Fits: Honda CB900F) $59.99. But lacks fairing so anything prolonged over 90mph can become a chore. All gas tank and engine, stable on the highway, middle-of-the-road good looks and hound-dog reliable. The Hornets engine comes from the 1998-2000 Honda CBR900 (919) Fireblade, this was always touted as Honda touring fireblade as the engine feels tamer than other blade's of other year, more sensible, although the Honda Hornet 919 is de-tuned, retuned (however you want to phrase it) and equipped with first generation 3D mapped fuel injection, in reality it isn't that detuned. Review your HONDA CB900F HORNET (2001 - 2007). $5,300 . Successor: Honda CB1000R [27], The CB900F is powered by a de-tuned Honda CBR900RR engine,[28] developed by Tadao Baba, one of Honda's Large Project Leaders. The first generation was produced from 1979 through 1983,[1] and was available in the United States in 1981 and 1982. Søg billige Honda CB 600 F Hornet og sammenlign priser fra både forhandlere og private. Make Honda. Thought the MCN review a bit rough... All round adequate with lots of low down torque. [20] Vandenberg saw a market in the "older sportbike crowd" who are seeking high performance without an awkward riding position or racetrack style bodywork. [8] The bike's conventional twin down-tube steel frame is very strong. $5,300 . Motorcycle Honda CB 900-F Owner's Manual (138 pages) Motorcycle Honda CB900C User Manual (62 pages) Motorcycle Honda CB TWISTER Owner's Manual. The Honda CB900F Hornet is a competent handling motorcycle, but lacks some finesse, especially at the front end, where the forks are non-adjustable. Construction year from 2002-2006 These parts come from a warehouse resolution and can only be assigned based on the ET numbers or labeling. The 2000-2006 Honda CB900F, also called the Hornet in Europe or the 919 in the United States, is a motorcycle powered by a liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 919cc in-line 4-stroke 4-cylinder DOHC engine that produces just over 100 horsepower (75kW) and weighs 427lb (194kg) dry. $125.00. [23] For greater midrange torque, the CB900F's camshaft lift is lower, and compression is slightly lowered. Complete performance review and accelerations chart for Honda CB900F Hornet (CB919) in 2007, the model with standard body and 919 cm3 / 56.2 cui, 81 kW / 110 PS / 109 hp engine. As soon as I rode the bike I was impressed by how easy it was to ride and I felt completely at home on it within about 50 miles. All works very well. This bike passed a theft check on Monday, 25 January 2021. The Honda CB900F Hornet is a competent handling motorcycle, but lacks some finesse, especially at the front end, where the forks are non-adjustable. The Honda Hornet, as the bike is called in Europe or the Honda 919 in North America, is a super smooth sports touring motorcycle with steamy looks. Join the 05 Honda 919 - CB 900 F discussion group or the general Honda discussion group. Se alle brugte Honda CB 600 F Hornet til salg på 123mc - Danmarks største MC-marked. New. Italian guy nice straight forward private sale travelled 400 miles to get it worth the distance. Think of a bigger and faster version of the beloved CB500. The bike performed brilliantly and returned an average of about 56 MPG for the whole trip. [16] In the market, the CB900F competed with larger capacity bikes like the Kawasaki Kz1000, Suzuki GS1000, and Yamaha XS1100.[8]. Pictures. The Honda CB900F is a Honda motorcycle made in two iterations which appeared some twenty years apart. Zobrazeno: 118x Honda CB 900F Hornet , stav odpovídající věku, viz. Type: SC 48. Honda CB 900 F Hornet Lisätiedot Asiallinen iso Hornet, ei kolarihistoriaa, moottori käy nätisti Hondamaiseen tapaan, uudet ketjut ja rattaat, eturengas ok, takakumi heikko, vaihdettu leveämpi tanko, Ixil-vaimentajat, kaatumatapit, tuulenohjain. Motorcycle Honda CB900F Owner's Manual (151 pages) Motorcycle Honda CB900F Owner's Manual. Its brakes are dual-disc in the front and single-disc in the rear. If pushed really hard the forks can be a little soft. 2 Pneus n 2010 Toutes les annonces Moto Honda Cb Hornet 900 d'occasion - Particuliers et professionnels - Annonces sécurisées avec La Centrale ® Das Motorrad... Verkaufe meine Einwandfrei Funktionierende Honda Hornet, diese hab ich vor 2 Jahren bei meinen... Gepflegte unfallfreie Hornet 900 aus 2.Hand mit Miniblinker und kleinem Kennzeichenhalter. Class: naked . Recently purchased a 2008 model. [26], The Daily Telegraph welcomed the new bike, saying, "the new CB900F Hornet leaves your knees in the breeze and your smile full of bugs as it reintroduces you to a feeling of undemanding, rewarding two-wheeled fun that has been missing from the market for a long time." Looking for genuine Honda bikini screen if any one has one! The bike has little in the way of instrumentation or equipment. [1] The bike shares the same bodywork (tank, side covers, tailpiece) as the earlier CB750F Super Sport. Other big roadster motorcycles are often cheaper to insure, they hold their resale value better and they offer more sheer, kick-ass fun than the Honda CB900F Hornet to be totally blunt. Does an 11.2 quarter mile which is in the ball park of FZ09s over 10 years later. Specifications. [6] In 2006, Motorcyclist recommended used 919s as a good buy, saying of the new bike, "at $7999, it wasn't exactly cheap, and saddled with a coat of flat-black paint called Asphalt, it was less than visually electrifying," however, in the used market it became a great value. Mileage was around 18.5k and it has a few scratches etc but for £2850 - a lotta bike for not a lotta money! How MCN could only get a top speed of 135 is a mystery to me as I weigh nearly 20 stone and have seen an indicated 155, they must have had some seriously fat dude doing their performance testing that day. First tankful returned 150 before reserve and seems to be giving 49.4mpg!! National Cycle F-Series Hardware For Honda CB 900 919 Hornet 599 BAG#459. Weaknesses: I suppose I'll have to write something so I'll go for windblast, although I rode from Essex to the other side of Wales and back covering 550 miles in one trip (averaging 120-130 mph on motorway) and my shoulder hurt from twisting the throttle so long, knots in my neck and shoulder area. Honda’s new CB900 Hornet has arrived. Cb110 owner's manual (91 pages) ... Honda CB Hornet 2016; Honda CBR 125RW 2007; Honda CBR300RA 2013; Honda CBR1000RR 2007 REPSOL EDITION; Model CB. It's the best thing about the Honda CB900F Hornet by far and Honda pulled off a neat trick by squeezing it inside a 600 chassis. Strengths:
Position, looks, grunt. Arad Ieri 08:05. Released in 2002, the CB was the prelude to the CB1000R that we have today, and was aimed at a slightly different sector of the nakedbike market. The Honda Hornet 900 model is a Naked bike bike manufactured by Honda . 2004 Honda CB900F 919 (Hornet 900) 2004 Honda CB900F 919 (Hornet 900) Review. The Honda CB900 wasn’t so much a naked Superbike, but a bike that could adapt to nearly every situation . You can comfortably cruise on motorways at 70 mph and the bikini fairing on mine gives just enough protection. Specifications. Update on earlier review. Jarruosat. :). Just a great ride.Too much fun, does what you want it to do. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Make Honda. I have really enjoyed riding the bike and have found it's power to be friendly. Bullet proof engine which runs smooths even after 45000 kms. The ride and handling are great for someone like me who rides in a spirited way rather trying to immitate James Toseland at every bend. Whats people lookup in this blog: Honda Cb900f Hornet Cafe Racer; Honda Cb900 Hornet Cafe Racer; Honda Hornet 919 Cafe Racer; Honda Hornet 919 độ Cafe Racer [8] The CB900F was succeeded in 1983 by the CB1100F, and in 1987 Honda introduced the CBR1000F water-cooled inline fours. Honda : CB 07 honda 919 cb 900 f hornet mint 5900 mi first owner garaged one of a kind. For 2007, Honda has launched a brand new CB600F Hornet with the latest CBR600RR engine. Honda CB 900 Hornet. Strengths: Total Reliability. Exhaust Carbon GP Honda CB 900 Hornet EX107: eBay Motors (item 150447433018 end time Sep-21-10 02:16:17 [20] Having the lowest weight in its class and a good power-to-weight ratio, it stands well in comparison to bikes with greater output like the Yamaha FZ1, and the wide, high handlebars ease quick turning and make cornering enjoyable. Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. HONDA NX 650 DOMINATOR RD02 1992/1996 WHOLE-WELDED LUGGAGE RACK SYSTEM HON0101. The bad bits, I'm struggling here and nit picking really but I would say that the seat is definitely not all day comfortable and the front mudguard is too short as it is on most modern bikes, easily fixed with a fender extender. Clearly Honda is expecting riders to spend a lot of time weaving through traffic. Front: Air-assisted telescopic forks 160 mm (6.4 in) travel, Bridgestone Mag Mopus. Not good. I'll be using it mainly for commuting A roads into London. I got this bike brand new from Dobles at Christmas. front brake rotors discs left right. 2004 Honda CB900F 919 (Hornet 900) V-Twin real world sportbike… One of the most agile, best-handling sportbikes ever made, the Super Hawk, featuring all-new gold-colored wheels, is the V-twin built for the real world. If you can grasp that although compared to other naked street big litre motorcycles of its era its not going to win straight line races, its actually not that bad a bike as I thought 13 years ago. The Honda 919 (Hornet 900) has a fantastic riding position; I have never had problems with sore buns, even after 12 hours of riding in one day.