atmosphere and friendly and efficient staff. Don't miss any episodes, set your DVR to record El chiringuito de jugones BrilliantMore. Juillet & août la demi journée 12,00€ la journée 20,00€ July and August. contac t@chiringuito-vias.fr. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Views are fantastic overlooking Papagoa beach. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Shame a great little gem spoilt. Confort et détente règnent sur … Be aware that to get here one has to drive on a very rough pot holed dirt track through a National Park €3/car entry fee but you are rewarded with a selection of lovely beaches and this Cafe. But no complaints from us. This was infuriating and we all felt it was because we was English. Le Chalet de Vias est ouvert !!! Worth a visit, Came here twice during our holiday, once for a coffee and once for a drink. The menu is fairly basic/limited but adequate for lunch, unfortunately a number of the dishes we selected had sold out so we had to re-select. El Chiringuito, Arrieta: See 265 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 15 restaurants in Arrieta. sunshine. We will never visit again.More, As a family with 4 adults and 4 children we enjoyed a fabulous meal here. "El Chiringuito de Jugones" ha publicado un fragmento de un documental emitido en Francia en el que el tío del futbolista francés habla de los primeros meses … Two rude waitresses started raising their voices at the table in Spanish ( they could speak English). Bolivar Park is 18 km from the hostel, while Cartagena's Gold Museum is 18 km away. Ok if there was no capacity but a french group asked as we was leaving and they was welcomed in. The nearest airport is Rafael Núñez International, 17 km from El Chiringuito Hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. Chiringuito Vias-Plage situé à Vias (34) est un établissement de type Tapas, les horaires d'ouverture. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We weren't able to reserve a table despite this usually not being a problem. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Recommended. Venez déguster à emporter nos spécialités sucrées : Churros Crêpes Gaufres Beignets Pommes d’amour Toutes les normes d’hygiène et sanitaire seront scrupuleusement respecté. We did notice the slow attendance first time, but thought...it was the chilled way it was on the south coast, but we all, independently felt that we was not welcome. They were kid friendly too which is a bonus. Menú ... may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. However when we eventually get ours it’s small not large ok it’s the dregs but telling me it’s a large and want to clearly charge me for a large. Last year we was looking forward to going to the end of season party at this venue and when we asked they said I'll ask to see if we have room but was refused a seat. However locals were coming in after us being served before us and getting the first choice. We will never visit again. Drinks both times could have been better (cappuccino was whipped cream on top of an espresso, beer was good, cocktail a...bit strange but plenty of alcohol in it!). Hotels near Office de Tourisme de Vias Plage, Hotels near S.A.R.L NOUGUIER et ses filles, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport, European Restaurants for Special Occasions in Vias. So what started as a happy experience the true colours of some staff came out. The portion sizes were tiny, as in about 5 fries between my two children with their chicken and a tiny pile of moray chips for me which used to be about 3 times the size last year and well worth the €16. Good food and service with an awesome view mean moreMore, This cafe is perched on the cliff overlooking Playa Papagayo and was very busy with locals and tourists waiting for tables. Be aware that to get here one has to drive on a very rough pot holed dirt track through a National Park €3/car entry fee but you are rewarded with a selection of lovely beaches and this Cafe. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To hire a sun lounger, what are the hours for a half day please? Are you sure you want to delete this question? Todos los programas, series y noticias: Últimas noticias sobre deportes con nuestros comentaristas de El Chiringuito de Jugones, las mejores gangas en La Casa de Empeños y mucho más I think that the prices are too expensive for the quality given. They are always very friendly, no matter how busy it is. Best and only place on the beach! On top of that beautiful views and location. Sat and watched the sun go down whilst drinking very good cocktails. They were kid friendly too which is a bonus.More, We spent a very good evening with a very very kind staff. So what started as a happy experience the true colours of some staff came out. Menu great and staff very helpful. Had a tea and coffee but they do alcoholic drinks such as cocktails which looked lovely. The setting is lovely and cool decor and music. Chiringuito à Vias Restaurants : adresse, photos, retrouvez les coordonnées et informations sur le professionnel Según el programa deportivo “El Chiringuito de Jugones”, la clasificación del Athletic para las semifinales de Copa podría haberse debido a la ventaja que le otorgó el hecho de que sus jugadores hablaban en euskara y los del Betis no eran capaz de entenderles. The menu is fairly basic/limited but adequate for lunch, unfortunately a number of the dishes we selected had sold out so we had to re-select. Ok I’m on holiday no problem there. Luckily it wasn't busy. Thank you so much for your hospitality... we'll never forget this night. We won’t be back. Lobo Carrasco: "El Real Madrid me tenía fichado" Josep te trae la mejor oferta de registro para que apuestes con William Hill; Mega (1,4%) sube en el Late Night con el ‘El Chiringuito de jugones’, líder un mes más Laissez vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique. Cost was €32. Ok I’m on holiday no problem there. Chiringuito à Vias Restaurants : adresse, photos, retrouvez les coordonnées et informations sur le professionnel Laissez vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique.Une cuisine raffinée et estivale basée sur des produits frais, une belle sélection de vins régionaux ainsi que des desserts faits maison pour les plus gourmands. "Chiringuito vias-plage" Restaurant-Bar-Plage privée Ouvert tous les jours de 09h à 1h00. Great service and tasty food- I had Brochette of cod with herby mash potatoes. Most staff were helpful and cheerful. So, an expensive meal at the first place we think to come to on the island for an extra special occasion but I don't think we'll be back. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Une cuisine raffinée et estivale basée sur des produits frais, une belle sélection de vins régionaux et des desserts entièrement "faits maison” pour les plus gourmands. Alternatively it can be reached on foot but is a long walk from town. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from Chiringuito staff and past visitors. due it being busy. Brilliant. However the staff here are much more friendlier. Une bonne adresse dans un cadre maginifique avec au menu tapas, salades, huîtres,poissons et viandes comme le délicieux Burger Chiringuito.Côté plage, les transats en bois naturel vous feront passer une journée des plus agréable sous le soleil méditerranéen.. It is quite pricy compared to nearby Playa Blanca but one pays for the isolated location & the view. Confort et détente règnent sur les larges bains de soleil en bois naturel. Pleased we returned. Cost was €32. The food was amazing! Chiringuito, Vias : consultez 534 avis sur Chiringuito, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #6 sur 46 restaurants à Vias. Can we eat there in the early evening? We asked for a large paella but knew we might not get it...due it being busy. El Chiringuito is with Olivier John Julien and 8 others at El Chiringuito. Let yourself be seduced by the calm and sweetness of this unique place. We weren't able to reserve a table despite this usually not being a problem. When I politely questioned it. Don't come here for a cheap meal or if you need to be somewhere in...a hurry. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chiringuito Vias Toute l'équipe du Chiringuito vous accueille, pour un moment inoubliable les pieds dans le sable, en famille ou entre amis. We had sat there for 20 minute as the staff was chatting and cleaning cutlery. The waiters are impolite. a hurry. Good quality drinks & WELL worth a visit. Juillet & août la demi journée 12,00€ la journée 20,00€ July and August. Walked across the papagoya and found this gem of a cafe. You're really paying for a great location, but we liked it so returned a second time regardless. Ver Mega Televisión online y en directo con Atresplayer. 34450 VIAS 06 74 94 62 21 WWW.CHIRINGUITO-VIAS.FR LES TRANSATS BEACHCHAIRS Hors saison la demi journée 10,00€ la journée 15,00€ Low season. However when we eventually get ours it’s small not large ok it’s the dregs but telling me it’s a large and want to clearly charge me for a large. even though cooked just right compared to veg and potatoes). By the way you can enjoy a great view. Great Wine You're really paying for a great location, but we liked it so returned a second time regardless. Views are fantastic overlooking Papagoa beach. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. it was the chilled way it was on the south coast, but we all, independently felt that we was not welcome. Recommended.More. Comfort and relaxation over the wide sunbathing in natural wood. Chiringuito Vias : The Chiringuito team welcomes you, for an unforgettable moment in the sand, with family and friends. The menu looked as good as we remembered but the actual choices on offer were much less than listed, in fact my husband was just brought something totally different because his choice wasn't available but no one had actually said. Not necessarily good value for money for dining but the view makes it worthwhile. 34450 VIAS 06 74 94 62 21 WWW.CHIRINGUITO-VIAS.FR LES TRANSATS BEACHCHAIRS Hors saison la demi journée 10,00€ la journée 15,00€ Low season. Plage de farinette, Vias-plage. Proper quality food. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We won’t be back.More, First time we visited this particular restaurant as we have been to the one next door before a couple of times. Today was a special (40th) birthday lunch for my husband and we were excited to...be back to say the least, but were left disappointed. Info / résa: 06 74 94 62 21. It was my sister in laws birthday and we were able...to organise a surprise birthday dessert for her. Bienvenue. Great service However locals were coming in after us being served before us and getting the first choice. Real Madrid seem to be assuming that team captain Sergio Ramos will leave the club next summer, when his current contract with Los Blancos expires. Greetings to all, thank you again Italy & Austria ;-). This was infuriating and we all felt it was because we was English. Just a nice chill beachbar were they serve good drinks and tapas. Chez Chiringuito Vias Plage c’est l’été ensoleillé en permanence, qu’il fasse beau ou mauvais. 3,554 Followers, 1,178 Following, 567 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chiringuito Vias Plage ☀️ (@chiringuitovias) El Chiringuito, Esterillos Este: See 181 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 6 restaurants in Esterillos Este. To die for, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Laissez-vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique. El Chiringuito, Sada: See 81 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #13 of 54 restaurants in Sada. Hotels near Casa Juanita - The Blue House, Hotels near (FUE) Puerto del Rosario Airport, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Lanzarote, Seafood Restaurants for Special Occasions in Lanzarote, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Lanzarote. Guests at El Chiringuito Hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cartagena de Indias, like hiking. We were first ignored servicing locals first. Great food sat at the beach. Get quick answers from El Chiringuito staff and past visitors. VIAS-PLAGE - Destination Pays de Thau - Ambiance Mer et plage Laissez-vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique. Just relax and enjoy. En emisión Mega TV. had no objection to this and the food was plentiful for all of us for a lunch. The menu looked as good as we remembered but the actual choices on offer were much less than listed, in fact my husband was just brought something totally different because his choice wasn't available but no one had actually said. However staff are great and the food perfect. Lovely...atmosphere and friendly and efficient staffMore, We visited this bar a couple of time and felt that we was not being attended to by the staff. Great Food What time do they stop serving meals? more. Directos, retos, reacciones, FIFA... y más vídeos protagonizados por el equipo del Josep Pedrerol. Highly recommended. Last year we was looking forward to going to the end of season party at this venue and when we asked they said I'll ask to see if we have room but was refused a seat. El Chiringuito, Marbella, Marbella: See 135 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, Marbella, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #596 of 1,344 restaurants in Marbella. I ate the lot - friend had the duck (still too much meat...even though cooked just right compared to veg and potatoes). So, an expensive meal at the first place we think to come to on the island for an extra special occasion but I don't think we'll be back.More. Visited Chiringuito beach bar a few times throughout our stay. Chiringuito, Vias: See 534 unbiased reviews of Chiringuito, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 46 restaurants in Vias. Yes, you can start early, from 730 and they close late in the night. Good food and service with an awesome view mean more. Pop up on Vias plage - sitting by sea undercover whilst rained in white weatherboard atmospherically decorated restaurant. This place is a great place to kick back, chill out and have a bite to eat or beer. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. When I politely questioned it. Don't miss any episodes, set your DVR to record El chiringuito de jugones PLAGE DE FARINETTE 34450 VIAS 06 74 94 62 21 WWW.CHIRINGUITO-VIAS.FR bit strange but plenty of alcohol in it!). We sat a small round table under a straw umbrella and enjoyed a breezy lunch overlooking the most beautiful golden sandy beach bathed in...sunshine. Why stress and rush a meal? El Chiringuito, Esterillos Este: See 181 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 6 restaurants in Esterillos Este. We had a great experience. be back to say the least, but were left disappointed. The portion sizes were tiny, as in about 5 fries between my two children with their chicken and a tiny pile of moray chips for me which used to be about 3 times the size last year and well worth the €16. Toute l'équipe du Chiringuito vous accueille, pour un moment inoubliable les pieds dans le sable en famille ou entre amis. We ordered the seafood tapas for 2 but shared it between 4 of us - they...had no objection to this and the food was plentiful for all of us for a lunch. Until we went on a Saturday recently. Check out episodes of El chiringuito de jugones by season. In such an exceptional setting I would highly recommend this restaurant, but take enough money as the price matches the setting!! EL CHIRINGUITO, Torre Canne: See 131 unbiased reviews of EL CHIRINGUITO, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #15 of 35 restaurants in Torre Canne. VIAS-PLAGE - Destination Pays de Thau - Ambiance Mer et plage Laissez-vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique. El Chiringuito, Marbella, Marbella: See 135 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, Marbella, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #596 of 1,344 restaurants in Marbella. Very tasty and full of seafood. Great food, quick service and very good prices. more, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Spanish. Shame a great little gem spoilt. Luckily it wasn't busy. El Chiringuito, Calvia: See 29 unbiased reviews of El Chiringuito, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #385 of 707 restaurants in Calvia. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. July 3, 2018 Welcome to "El Chiringuito" by Café Populaire, tous les jeudis de l'été de 19h30 … PLAGE DE FARINETTE 34450 VIAS 06 74 94 62 21 WWW.CHIRINGUITO-VIAS.FR We shared a starter which was big enough for two and then had the tuna steak cooked perfectly and followed by delicious desserts all washed down with a good bottle of wine. Une cuisine raffinée et estivale basée sur des produits frais, une belle sélection de vins régionaux et des desserts entièrement "faits maison” pour les plus gourmands. Ok if there was no capacity but a french group asked as we was leaving and they was welcomed in. Calle Garita, 35580 Arrieta, Lanzarote Spain. WEB OFICIAL ATRESPLAYER. Just got home again after being in Vias. ... 2814m Via Caqueza - Bogota 2827m Villavicencio, Meta 2847m Dgust Restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menú ... may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. El Chiringuito de Jugones en Vivo y en Directo. Does this restaurant offer table service? Todo lo que aún no has visto de El Chiringuito. Elle constitue une invitation au délassement et à la décompression. Lunch time was busy and our meal took a while to arrive. We went here to visit the beach. to organise a surprise birthday dessert for her. Address of El chiringuito - Dosquebradas, submit your review or ask any question, search nearby places on map. Delighted that Vias beech has modernised with some good bars and eateries. You have to have the chocolate brownie. It was the only place here to drink or eat which did not disappoint. Une cuisine raffinée et estivale basée sur des produits frais, une belle sélection de vins régionaux et des desserts entièrement “faits maison” pour les plus gourmands. A refined cuisine based on fresh products, a fine selection of regional wines and homemade desserts. Tout les jours de 14h à 19h30 Fermé le dimanche . But no complaints from us. In such an exceptional setting I would highly recommend this restaurant, but take enough money as the price matches the setting!! We were regulars to this place. El Chiringuito de Jugones en Vivo y en Directo. Laissez-vous séduire par le calme et la douceur de ce lieu unique. It is quite pricy compared to nearby Playa Blanca but one pays for the isolated location & the view. Very tasty and full of seafood. Beautiful setting particular in evenings, watch the sun set too. The serving staff were excellent and every dish we ordered was cooked perfectly and we had a delicious meal. La terrasse de ce restaurant et bar à tapas de Vias forme un irrésistible petit oasis de fraîcheur. Pleased we returned.More, Excellent location with the best views although very expensive but it is a beach bar in the south of France. Alternatively it can be reached on foot but is a long walk from town.More, We have been coming to this restaurant every Lanzarote holiday for 3 years and have never ever had a bad experience before today, apart from the traditionally occasionally slow service. The view is amazing well worth the walk. Une cuisine raffinée et estivale basée sur des produits frais, une belle sélection de vins régionaux et des desserts entièrement “faits … Check out episodes of El chiringuito de jugones by season. Two rude waitresses started raising their voices at the table in Spanish ( they could speak English).