Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the touchscreen. This Pioneer Receiver is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPhone for music and video via USB. Connects to iPhone & Android devices.. Click Here for More Info! Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the touchscreen. 58" USB extension cable; 6 Counter-sunk ISO screws (M5 x 6mm) The system’s wired USB connection provides direct digital signal transfer from the device for clean, clear sound, while keeping your iPhone/iPod charged. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | … Pioneer's AVH-1550NEX is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPhone* for music and video via USB. Products from SATA and USB Blu-ray and DVD burners, to on-ear or earbud headphones and USB powered computer speakers. I also tried a soft reboot of my iPhone 6S. If this is the first time you have used the Pioneer Control Application ("ControlApp"), start the app by performing the following steps: Download "ControlApp" by accessing the App Store from your iPhone or iPod touch and search "ControlApp". So in both cases, Nano and iPhone, I can charge both with the USB connection but cannot play music from either one. Enables iPhone 5 Compatibility with Select DVD ReceiversEnjoy AppRadio Mode, Music, and Video on the ReceiverRequires Apple Lightning to VGA Adapter and Apple Lighting to USB Cable The CD-IV202AV is compatible with the following DVD receiver models:AVH-X7500BTAVH-X5500BHSAVH-X4500BTAVH-X3500BHSAVH-X2500BTAVH-P8400BH Yes, I tried several power cycles with the iPhone, turn head unit off then on again, starting music in the phone with the music app before connecting, nothing makes any difference. Discover the Pioneer SPH-10BT Car Receivers. I can the charge my iPhone 3G and also transmit Bluetooth A2DP to the Pioneer Deck on longer trips. As with most problems encountered in the CarPlay world, there’s a chance this new one comes down to the cable. Pioneer provides high quality computer accessories. Providing Next generation 1-DIN receiver with Bluetooth, USB and Spotify. *We recommend confirming your iPhone® compatibility with our Support team or your local authorised retailer, prior to … ... iPod®/iPhone® USB Interface Cable for Receivers with High Current USB Port (Audio and Video) Product Information; CD-IV202AV. Note, the Kensington 4-IN-1 12v Charger cable works with iTunes (v8.0.1 at least) doing all the normal Sync stuff as well - Not just power-charging via USB! Neither worked. What's Included. Head Unit is a Pioneer AVH-280BT when connecting via USB, iPhone charges, however, not connecting: getting Error-02-60 “iPod Firmware version is old”, of all things. That also didn't work. The pioneer unit does not recognize that either are plugged into the USB … USB Control for iPhone. AppRadio Mode is Pioneer's own interface for running over 30 compatible smartphone apps, browsing the web, navigating, and listening to music, podcasts, and internet radio through your car's speakers. Get the best deals on Pioneer Car iPod/iPhone Adapters when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com.