Main cities nearby: Saumur, 7 km, 10 mn Angers, 48 km, 55 mn Tours, 80 km, 1h10. We were looking to have a nice romantic evening and to enjoy a good classic meal. We decided to test a new restaurant thanks to a Smart Box that was given to me as a gift. Restaurant du Prieuré - Avenue du Prieuré 2 A, 1009 Pully - Téléphone : 021 728 27 40, Pour vos repas en famille ou pour offrir, nous vous proposons nos produits fabrication Maison. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Le nouveau chef de cuisine applique son savoir-faire ainsi que son expérience à travailler des produits frais de saison et le « Fait Maison » est sa signature de l'entrée au dessert. Neiether expensive nor inexpensive. Restaurant du Prieure, Saint Quirin: See 118 unbiased reviews of Restaurant du Prieure, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. For security reasons, the spa is not available for children under 12 years old. it says: open till 3 pm, or 15hrs. As people started leaving (and the waitress apologized for the slowness of the service dismissing it as "normal" since, I quote, "Better not come on a Saturdays! Yer durumuna bak Şu detaylara dikkat Children between 12 and 18 years must be accompanied in the spa. All I can say is that I'm happy we didn't have to actually pay for the meal (a Menu Gourmand costs 70 CHF per person!!) We will definitely not returnMore, The decorum, the food, even the way the staff was clothed and behaved, everything was stuck in the early nineties. Improve this listing. what they call a "Menu Gourmand" with 1 entrée, 1 plat, cheese and dessert. quantity of food offered. Best 3 Dahabiya River Boat Cruises on the Nile. C’est avec le joie ,que le Restaurant du Prieuré vous annonce la reprise à l’emporter des ses succulent plats, dès lundi le 1er février 2021. - isn't that usually the best day for business!?) The prices are too high for the quality and...quantity of food offered. The silverware had unappealing traces as did the entrée and main course plates. really tired - he just put the bottle ordered on our table, without opening it, nor filling our glasses! Tel : 02.98.75.05.55. Restaurant du Prieure, Saint Quirin: See 126 unbiased reviews of Restaurant du Prieure, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. The food was seriously mediocre and the service a disaster. There is no denying the fact that Egypt is an incredible destination to visit. But we were still hopeful: a feeling that quickly dissipated into the tasteless decor and poor service. Animaux acceptés au restaurant Gratuit ; The restaurant loyalty program. The fish main dish costs between CHF32 and CHF36, had only one filet, uncooked vegetable and a small serving of rice. La Roseraie du Prieure is located in Rosay-sur-Lieure and offers a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. Nous y répondrons dans les plus brefs délais. Nothing to add... Not only did she bring the wrong orders to different tables multiple times, she never thought of ridding the table of the empty apéro glasses and snack bowl. It's very rare that I write such a negative reviews, but I am sick of being taken for a fool in over-pretentious restaurants that only think about emptying your wallet instead of actually offering a service in exchange. The waitress, although nice, was truly incapable of keeping up with the orders. More on Leonardo Da Vinci Clos Luce and L’Auberge du Prieure Restaurant, showing the history of Leonardo da Vinci and his masterpieces including Mona Lisa, the park with the Master 's drawings, and exploring the recipes inspired from the Renaissance time Le restaurant du Domaine du prieuré vous reçoit dans une ambiance chaleureuse pour déguster des plats familliaux cuisinés avec des produits de saison Restaurant du Prieure: Beautiful meal in a lovely setting - See 170 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Pully, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant du Prieure, Saint Quirin Resim: Restaurant du Prieuré - Tripadvisor üyelerinin 120 gerçek Restaurant du Prieure fotoğrafına ve videosuna bakın. more, "ESCALOPES DE FOIE GRAS POÊLÉES - Façon crumble aux pommes", "FRICASSÉE DE CHAMPIGNONS FRAIS - Fusette à la crème de truffe blanche", "LA SALADE DU PRIEURÉ Duo de toasts foie gras poêlé et chèvre chaud, petites graines". The air-conditioned bed and breakfast also provides a flat-screen TV, … There are only a handful of places in the Lausanne area where we would order beef. It's our worst day!" and the poorly attempted decorations on the plates only made the restaurant's desperate attempt to be "high standing" look even more regrettable. The cuisine of Le Prieuré is a delight for the tastebuds and marries it to perfection with wines from the Rhone Valley, without forgetting fine Burgundies, Bordeaux and Champagnes… The availability of our restaurant being limited, we kindly recommend to book in advance. All I can say is that I'm happy we didn't have to actually pay for the meal (a Menu Gourmand costs 70 CHF per person!!) countless people would also agree that the best way to fully experience the splendor of these relics is by way of a Nile cruise. Not only did she bring the wrong orders to different tables multiple times, she never thought of ridding the table of the empty apéro glasses and snack bowl. Restaurant Le Prieuré, Aze: Tripadvisor sitesinde 5 üzerinden 4,5 puanla derecelendirilmiş ve Aze bölgesindeki 5 restoran arasında 1. sırada listelenen Restaurant Le Prieuré … Prices were correct. The rice for the risotto with big prawns and lobster sauce was half cooked with the center still hard, and there were only a few pieces of prawns. We had to ask for basic things like bread (which wasn't even fresh!) 163 rue du General de Gaulle Hostellerie du Prieure, 57560 Saint Quirin France +33 3 87 08 66 52 Website + Add hours. Location is lovely though. Nice food, great service and good price ! And it's not the first time! I asked about the beef filet and why we didn't have the pleasure to taste it, to which the man behind the bar looked down at his shoes before stuttering an embarrassed "it's the same thing" - the day a cod and a beef filet do actually become the same thing (and the same price!) The best part was when we left. Le Prieuré might as well become Pully's best restaurant but until then I will only admire the building's old façade and nothing else. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Restaurant du Prieure. Excellent service and a nice piece of beef. Restaurant du Prieuré - Avenue du Prieuré 2 A, 1009 Pully - Téléphone : 021 728 27 40 Joignez-nous sur Facebook! The sauce also tasted of Knorr seasoning. The waitress, although nice, was truly incapable of keeping up with the orders. Can recommend foa all....Fine dining or family eat out with teenage children.More, I'm not a regular customer, I have been there for lunch several times but will not return. Yes No Unsure. that I would have been capable of making on my own for a much better price, better presentation and undoubtedly better flavor. Website +33 3 21 86 50 44. I asked about the beef filet and why we didn't have the pleasure to taste it, to which the man behind the bar looked down at his shoes before stuttering an embarrassed "it's the same thing" - the day a cod and a beef filet do actually become the same thing (and the same price!) Hotel Restaurant Le Dauphin Et Le Spa Du Prieure - Best Western Hotel Le Dauphin Le Spa Du Prieure is located in Caen City Centre district and offers quiet accommodation with a golf course and entertainment activities. Le restaurant est situé dans le cœur historique de la ville de Pully. The place has kept its countryside-inn style but in a comfortable and refined style with welcoming and inviting owners. You can taste the authenticity and traditions of the ancient Indian cuisine in the curries, the special Tandoori dishes and other lavish courses, which are prepared according to traditional Indian cooking methods. A green salad at CHF 6.- are just a few pieces of lettuce (iceberg) soaked in a tasteless salad sauce. Sorry to say. We did not bother to order the desert, to be disappointed yet again. Then on the door...it says: open till 3 pm, or 15hrs. 7 Place du Chapitre, 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon Phone: +33 (0)4 90 15 90 15 [email protected] We welcome you from March to October from 12h to 14h and from 19h30 to 21h30. Is this restaurant good for special occasions? I expected more.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Social Media. Top clientel: Herve is the boss. My soup was absolutely tasteless. This Hotel has an indoor swimming pool as well as a complimentary private parking, a gift shop and a public parking. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We had to ask for basic things like bread (which wasn't even fresh!) 7 Place du Chapitre, 30400 Villeneuve-lès-Avignon Phone: +33 (0)4 90 15 90 15 [email protected] We welcome you from March to October from 12h to 14h and from 19h30 to 21h30. and the poorly attempted decorations on the plates only made the restaurant's desperate attempt to be "high standing" look even more regrettable. Claimed. Share. See availability The fine print Children between 12 and 18 years must be accompanied in the spa. You can do much better than this! GPS coordinates Longitude: 47.310510 Latitude: -0.158781. that I would have been capable of making on my own for a much better price, better presentation and undoubtedly better flavor. I know this placd well since 5 years. As part of the Smart Box deal, you get...what they call a "Menu Gourmand" with 1 entrée, 1 plat, cheese and dessert. The gentleman serving us must have been...really tired - he just put the bottle ordered on our table, without opening it, nor filling our glasses!More, This is a very restaurant in historical Pully. ☘️ ☘️ ☘️ The silverware had unappealing traces as did the entrée and main course plates. We made sure to check ahead of time what the Menu consisted of at La Prieuré and it sounded tempting (foie gras pôelé followed by a filet de boeuf). Yes No Unsure. Hotel Restaurant Le Dauphin et Le Spa du Prieuré accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Rue du Prieuré 20 1202 Genève, Suisse Discover the true flavours of Indian delicacies at restaurant Little India. Their entrecote is fabulous, and everything that goes with the meal is a...great experience. MICHELIN 2020. Reserve a table at Restaurant du Prieure, Saint Quirin on Tripadvisor: See 126 unbiased reviews of Restaurant du Prieure, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. Register for free and earn euros from the moment you start spending. Hotels near (GVA) Geneve-Cointrin Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Pully, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Pully. Restaurant du Prieure, Pully: See 170 unbiased reviews of Restaurant du Prieure, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 34 restaurants in Pully. 2. Ecrasée de pomme de terre - Riz thaï parfumé - Pâtes fraiches. The property is 26 miles from Giverny and free private parking is provided. Reserve a table at Restaurant du Prieure, Saint Quirin on Tripadvisor: See 126 unbiased reviews of Restaurant du Prieure, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor. - Email : contact@le-prieure.fr . Hotel Restaurant Le Dauphin et Le Spa du Prieuré accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. 438 were here. The restaurant facilities and services. The so-called 'lamb curry ' was awful and the service a disaster! Book your table We made sure to check ahead of time what the Menu consisted of at La Prieuré and it sounded tempting (foie gras pôelé followed by a filet de boeuf). For security reasons, the spa is not available for children under 12 years old. I expected more. Auberge Communale depuis le 7 février 1803, le Restaurant du Prieuré abrite plusieurs salles pour banquets, séminaires jusqu'à 300 personnes, la plus célèbre étant la Salle des Vignerons. Our team is at your disposal for inquiries and reservations at +33 (0)4 90 15 90 15. The fish main dish costs between CHF32 and CHF36, had only one filet, uncooked vegetable and a small serving of rice. What is that? All photos (76) All photos (76) Reserve a table. Restaurant du Prieure: Overpriced mediocracy - See 170 traveler reviews, 31 candid photos, and great deals for Pully, Switzerland, at Tripadvisor. Château le Prieuré Rue du Comte de castellane 49350 Chênehutte-Trèves-Cunault, FRANCE +33 2 41 67 90 14 Contact us for more information. Le Prieuré might as well become Pully's best restaurant but until then I will only admire the building's old façade and nothing else.More, We were 4 and took advantage of an online offer to try the restaurant, 50% off the prices listed on the menu.