1. The National: i testi più cercati. In der gleichnamigen Episode wird das Lied von Musikern des Hauses Frey während der Hochzeit von Edmure Tully und Roslin Frey gespielt. LT → Englisch → The National → The Rains of Castamere → Deutsch. 1. Letra de Anyone's Ghost. [10], Nachdem Jaime Lennister Rosengarten erobert hat, findet er Olenna Tyrell vor die auf ihn wartet. [6], Königin Cersei erzählt Margaery Tyrell wie das Lied entstanden ist, um sie damit einzuschüchtern. Chords. Am Ende der Rebellion wurden die unterirdischen Gänge von Burg Castamaer, durch einen umgeleiteten Fluss geflutet und alle 300 Frauen, Männer und Kinder, die sich dort versteckten, starben. The National has previously recorded their own version of this song, back in 2012, which released on the Season 2 Soundtrack of the show. 2. 1. ----- THE RAINS OF CASTAMERE - The National -----We have an official The Rains Of Castamere tab made by UG professional guitarists. [11], Nachdem Jaime Lennister in Harrenhal Brienne von Tarth vor dem Bären bewahrt hat, wird das Lied als musikalisches Thema in der Filmmusik aufgegriffen. 1 of 15. by The National. Pour que je doive m’incliner si bas ? Enjoy :) "And who are you", the proud lord said, "that I must bow so low? The episode was written by executive producers David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, and directed by David Nutter. Throughout the book, a song Rains of Castamere is referred to. "The Rains of Castamere" is a song appearing in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels and in the television series adaptation Game of Thrones. 2. The National - The Rains of Castamere Capo 5th fret if you want to play along, sounds good without one, too. The National . F. 1. Le groupe de rock américain The National a enregistré une version de « The Rains of Castamere » pour HBO. so lang und scharf wie Eure. Er droht ihnen und sticht einem von ihnen ein Messer in die Hand bis Tyrion Lennister in Begleitung den Raum betritt. [8], Zwei Lennister-Soldaten singen das Lied in Petyr Baelishs Bordell, weswegen Oberyn Martell auf sie aufmerksam wird und den Raum der Herren betritt. Game of Thrones - The Rains of Castamere Unveiled. LT → English → The National → The Rains of Castamere → French. A7. with no one there to hear. 3. "Hunger Games: Catching Fire": The National enthüllen mit "Lean" einen neuen Song! 3. By the end of the rebellion, Castamere had been put to t… Paroles en Anglais. The Rains of Castamere deutsche Übersetzung von The National. Playing next. View official tab. Stream The National - The Rains of Castamere (Metal Version) by RagnarokBG from desktop or your mobile device The National - The Rains Of Castamere (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - And who are you, the proud lord said / That I must bow so low / Only a cat of a different coat / That’s all the truth I know / In a coat of gold or a coat 1 of 13. Author nickthijs3012 [pro] 218. Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de Rains Of Castamere (The National) no Cifra Club. Damit die Herrschaft der Lennisters wiederhergestellt werden konnte, zog Tytos Sohn, Tywin, gegen den Emporkömmling Lord Regn in den Krieg. Nur eine Katz' in and'rem Fell,So ist's, Ich will's bezeugen. Ja, Regen fällt auf seine Burg, 2. The Rains of Castamere | باران کستمیر . as long and sharp as yours. Was this info helpful? And who are you, the proud lord said, C. 3fr. Browse more videos. Das Lied ist praktisch zu einer "Hymne" des Hauses Lennister avanciert. Die Musiker sind in Wirklichkeit Attentäter, die Lord Walder Frey angeheuert hat. Beispielsweise war das Wappen des Hauses Regn ein Löwe, aber ein roter und nicht ein goldener wie bei den Lennisters. The episode was written by executive producers David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, and directed by David Nutter. Letra de Conversation 16. در عنوان آهنگ با دو تلفظ Rain و Reyne بازی شده. The Rains of Castamere. Das geht so weit, dass selbst die westländischen Soldaten es einfach "Lied der Lennisters" nennen.[1]. Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Nathan Evans - Wellerman (Sea Shanty) Songtext, Nathan Evans, 220 Kid & Billen Ted - Wellerman Songtext. Eine Aufnahme des Liedes von The National. Directed by David Nutter. Er lieh den Lords Geld, das sie ihm aber nie zurückzahlten und seine Vasallen ignorierten öffentlich seine Befehle und verspotteten ihn am Hof. 3. In der Saga Das Lied von Eis und Feuer wurde Der Regen von Castamaer komponiert, nachdem Tywin Lennister über seine rebellischen Vasallen gesiegt hatte: Haus Regn von Castamaer und das alte Haus Tarbeck von Burg Tarbeck. Only a cat of a different coat, F. 1. Daenerys plans an invasion of Yunkai. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Der Liedtext hat starke geschichtliche Bezüge. 2. 3. It aired on June 2, 2013 . F C F C Only a cat of a different coat Gm A7 That's all the truth I … The Rains of Castamere by The_National. The Rains of Castamere. 3. In der "Roten Hochzeit" spielen die Musiker des Hauses Frey das Lied als Signal, um über die Lords und Soldaten des Hauses Stark herzufallen. The National "The Rains Of Castamere": And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? At the Game of Thrones Live Concert show held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas,Matt Beringer came out to give a guest performance of ‘The Rains of Castamere’. A. 1. 1 of 21. Der Titel des Liedes ist also ein Wortspiel, da der "Regen" auf die leere Burg der "Regns" fällt, die bis zum letzten Mann getöten worden sind.[2][3]. 3:02. that's all the truth I know. The National - The Rains of Castamere Lyrics & Traduction. Check out the video clips of Matt performing, below : Téléchargez le PDF, imprimez-le et aidez-vous de nos outils interactifs pour jouer la chanson. The Rains of Castamere - Cover by Sara … "The Rains of Castamere" is the ninth and penultimate episode of the third season of HBO's fantasy television series Game of Thrones, and the 29th episode of the series. The National est un groupe de rock indépendant américain, originaire de Cincinnati, en Ohio. This song has a hypnotising quality to it, and I couldn't keep my grubby little hands off it tbh. Strumming. Es ist bekannt, dass der Regen von Castamaer eines der wenigen Lieder ist, an denen der strenge Lord Tywin Lennister Gefallen findet, weil ihm der Liedtext gefällt. Doch Reg'n nun beweint die Burg, 1 of 17. La version complète par The National est jouée à la fin de l'épisode « La Néra ». Letra de About Today (en español) Letra de About Today. The National - The Rains Of Castamere (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - And who are you, the proud lord said / That I must bow so low / Only a cat of a different coat / That’s all the truth I know / In a coat of gold or a coat The Rains of Castamere Songtext von The National mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Check out the tab » Backing track. "The Rains of Castamere" is a song appearing in the A Song of Ice and Fire novels and in the television series adaptation Game of Thrones. “The Rains of Castamere” details the Reyne Rebellion against Lord Tytos Lannister and the eventual extinction of their House. Song: The Rains of Castamere Artist: The National So, I liked this Game of Thrones ending very much, so I decided to add it's lyrics to it, so you can all sing-along. The rest of the band is composed of two pairs of brothers: Aaron Dessner (guitar, bass, keyboards), Bryce Dessner (guitar), Scott Devendorf (bass, guitar) and Bryan Devendorf (drums). der Lord von Castamaer, Und meine sind so lang und scharf - mein Lord - Am. SoundCloud. Chords. House Reyne was obliterated after they rebelled against their liege lord, Tytos Lannister, who was perceived as weak by his own vassals. The Rains of Castamere Lyrics Übersetzung . It aired on June 2, 2013 (). 1. The band's lyrics are written and sung by Matt Berninger in a distinctive, deep baritone. Die Version, die in der Serie verwendet wurde, hat die US-amerikanischen Rockband The National aufgenommen und taucht sowohl auf dem Game of Thrones Staffel 3 Soundtrack als auch in der Serie im Abspann der Episode "Schwarzwasser" auf. 100%. In den Jahrzehnten, seit Tywin die Herrschaft seines Hauses durch die Vernichtung der Regns wieder geltend gemacht hat, ist Der Regen von Castamaer bei den Soldaten der Westlande sehr populär geworden. A. The Rains Of Castamere Lyrics: And who are you, the proud lord said / That i must bow so low? The Rains Of Castamere – The National (Game of Thrones) - (2,971 Views) May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020 admin Easy Kalimba Tabs Leave a comment Share Pinterest Messenger The National "The Rains Of Castamere": And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? Paroles et traduction de la chanson «The Rains of Castamere» par The National ⇑ Paroles + Traduction; Téléchargement; Vidéos; Commentaires; Cette chanson est tirée du "Trône de Fer". SIGUR RÓS - The Rains of Castamere (The Red Wedding) Game of Thrones. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series, Der Regen von Castamaer (Begriffsklärung). Gm. Lord Tytos, Tywins Vater, war ein gutherziger aber schwacher Gebieter gewesen. Tuning: E A D G B E. File format: gpx. Und wer seid Ihr, rief der stolze Lord, Three Blasts. 1 of 16. Es läuft den gesamten Nachspann hindurch. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, I love this song it's wonderful I hear it all fax m day long. Er vernichtete beide emporgekommen Lords sowie ihre Familien und brannte ihre Burgen nieder. 2; Ashamed Of The Story I Told; Watching You Well; Day I Die (Live at Berkeley 9/25/18) Fashion Coat ; Don't Swallow the Cap (Live at Berkeley 9/25/18) Anna Freud; … Letra de Bloodbuzz Ohio. The Rains of Castamere auf Deutsch. Listen to The Rains Of Castamere by The National, 448,712 Shazams, featuring on Music from Game of Thrones, and Ramin Djawadi Essentials Apple Music playlists. that Lord of Castamere, [Verse 1] Dm A7 Dm A And who are you, the proud lord said Dm A7 C That I must bow so low? La partition musicale actuelle a été écrite par Ramin Djawadi.. Anecdotes. The Rains Of Castamere - (The National cover) by Kyle Acheson published on 2017-05-25T20:58:45Z. Letra de Available. Getting in the mood for season 7 this summer! "Heavenfaced": The National präsentieren gleich 3 Songs in Berlin! Während er mit Olenna Tyrell spricht ist keine Hintergrundmusik zu hören. Robb and Catelyn arrive at the Twins for the wedding. And who are you, the proud lord said That I must bow so low? Der Regen von Castamaer (im Original: The Rains of Castamere) ist ein berühmtes Lied in der Welt von Game of Thrones. Tonebridge. Writer(s): George R. R. Martin, Ramin Djawadi The National is a Brooklyn-based indie rock band formed in 1999, by friends from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. [9], Das Lied wird von einer Gruppe auf König Joffreys Hochzeitsfest gespielt. Der Liedtext hat starke geschichtliche Bezüge. Download Pdf. And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? "The Rains of Castamere" is the ninth and penultimate episode of the third season of HBO's fantasy television series Game of Thrones, and the 29th episode of the series. We have an official The Rains Of Castamere tab made by UG professional guitarists. [1], Thoros von Myr singt das Lied, als Arya Stark, Gendry und Heiße Pastete ihm und der Bruderschaft ohne Banner im Wald begegnen. Les Pluies de Castamere. 1. 2. Bran's group decides to split up. Only a cat of a different coat, That's all the truth I know. [1] Auch während der gleichnamigen Episode wird das Lied gespielt, als Robb Stark verraten wird. 2. Περισσότερα στο www.flix.gr. Hier wird wieder die klassische Melodie gespielt.[11]. Only a cat of a different coat, That’s all the truth I know. Instruments: lead guitar. The song's lyrics were written by George R. R. Martin in the original novel, and the tune was composed by Ramin Djawadi in 2011, upon request from the series creators David Benioff and D. B. Weiss.The song appears multiple … In den Jahrzehnten, seit Tywin die Herrschaft seines Hauses durch die Vernichtung der Regns wieder geltend gemacht hat, ist Der Regen von Castamaer … House Reyne was obliterated after they rebelled against their liege lord, Tytos Lannister, who was perceived as weak by his own vassals. Traduction en Français. Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни The Rains of Castamere группы National, The 1. Yes No. So hast du deine Lieblings-Communitys immer dabei und verpasst nie wieder etwas. Man kann hören, wie Tyrion Lennister die Melodie des Liedes pfeift, als er zum ersten Mal den Versammlungsraum des Kleinen Rates in Königsmund betritt. 1 of 13. Dieser Artikel gilt dem Lied, für andere Verwendungen siehe: Game of Thrones Wiki ist eine Fandom-TV-Community. Die Rebellion der Regns gegen die Lennisters wird deswegen als Kampf der Löwen bezeichnet. Letra de Afraid Of Everyone. 2. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, The rest of the band is composed of two pairs of brothers: Aaron Dessner (guitar, bass, keyboards), Bryce Dessner (guitar), Scott Devendorf (bass, guitar) and Bryan Devendorf (drums). Letra de Ada. 1 of 13. Lyrics to 'The Rains Of Castomere' by The National. Лингво-лаборатория Амальгама: перевод текста песни The Rains of Castamere группы National, The dass ich mich euch soll beugen? Strumming. And so he spoke, and so he spoke, 41,666 hits The National ; The Rains of Castamere The Rains of Castamere. By the end of the rebellion, Castamere had been flooded and all members of House … 520 views, added to favorites 66 times. The Rains of Castamere | باران کستمیر . Jon is put to the test to see where his loyalties truly lie. 2. In a coat of gold or a coat of red, A lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, As long and sharp as yours. / Only a cat of a different coat / That’s all the truth I know / In a coat of gold or a coat of red / A lion In a coat of gold or a coat of red, [14], Die Melodie ist schneller und dramatischer als Jaime Rosengarten mit seiner Armee einnimmt. Tonebridge. 1 of 15. long live the lannisters. Check out the tab » Gm. Stream The Rains Of Castamere - (The National cover) by Kyle Acheson from desktop or your mobile device. Enjoy :) "And who are you", the proud lord said, "that I … And who are you, the proud lord said, that I must bow so low? 1 of 16. Only a cat of a different coat, that's all the truth I know. 1. 1. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/de/wiki/Der_Regen_von_Castamaer_(Lied)?oldid=124710. Report. Schau das Video für The Rains of Castamere von The National's Game Of Thrones - Season 2 (Music From The HBO® Series) kostenlos und sieh dir … [4] Tyrion pfeift die Melodie noch einmal, als er auf dem Weg ist, um Shae zu besuchen, die er zu seiner Überraschung mit Varys antrifft. Filesize: 33.6 kb. 46:36 . Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Beispielsweise war das Wappen des Hauses Regn ein Löwe, aber ein roter und nicht ein goldener wie bei den Lennisters. Das Lied Der Regen von Castamaer verewigt die Zerstörung des Hauses Regn von Castamaer durch Tywin Lennister. LT → anglais → The National → The Rains of Castamere → français. The Rains Of Castomere. To restore Lannister dominance, Tytos's son, Tywin, marched against the upstart Lord of Castamere, Roger Reyne. 1 of 17. Bb. 1 of 21. Difficulty: intermediate. 1 of 16. And who are you, the proud lord said, Et qui êtes-vous, dit le fier seigneur, That I must bow so low? Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall, Angesichts der bisherigen Stimmung und scheinbar Versöhnung reagiert besonders Catelyn Stark befremdet, dass auf einmal ausgerechnet dieses Lied gespielt wird.